This could be a major issue in the upcoming labor negotiations.
“The plan, introduced by NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman, was approved unanimously by the NHL’s Board of Governors on the date listed above. Originally, the plan was going to go into effect at the beginning of the 2012-13 regular season.Bleacher Report”
A Winnipeg/Columbus one-for-one swap would be ideal. Unfortunately, it looks like that may end up being a major sticking point in the labor talks.
- StubHub Center, Carson CA - April 19, 2017
- Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis IN - April 19, 2017
- Ford Field, Detroit MI - April 19, 2017
- US Bank Stadium, Minneapolis MN - April 19, 2017
- Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia PA - April 19, 2017
- Pitchers and Catchers Report, Spring Training on Deck - February 3, 2015
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra - August 11, 2013
- F1 Race Takes a New Jersey Test Run - June 11, 2012
- Does the NHL Need a Total Realignment? - June 3, 2012
- Dover International Speedway, Dover DE - May 28, 2012