The Formula 1 Series crowns a “World Champion” every year – how can they do that without racing in the USA? That all changes this November, with a race in Texas and in 2013 switching to a track under development along the Hudson River in NJ, under the shadow of the NYC Skyline.
“Formula One racing returns to the US this November after a five-year absence with a race at Circuit of the Americas, the $300 million racetrack under construction in southeastern Travis County. Austin is scheduled to host the next-to-last race on the …Austin American-Statesman”
Yeah, maybe now we can call the points winner a true World Champion now – as long as he flips someone off while driving through the streets of Jersey.
- StubHub Center, Carson CA - April 19, 2017
- Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis IN - April 19, 2017
- Ford Field, Detroit MI - April 19, 2017
- US Bank Stadium, Minneapolis MN - April 19, 2017
- Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia PA - April 19, 2017
- Pitchers and Catchers Report, Spring Training on Deck - February 3, 2015
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra - August 11, 2013
- F1 Race Takes a New Jersey Test Run - June 11, 2012
- Does the NHL Need a Total Realignment? - June 3, 2012
- Dover International Speedway, Dover DE - May 28, 2012