is located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and is the home of the Milwaukee Brewers. Miller Park’s design has followed the trend of retro-designed ballparks with current amenities that began in 1992 with Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland.
The stadium’s retractable roof is built in a unique fan shaped convertible style, with the roof panels opening and closing simultaneously in a sweeping manner from the first- and third-base sides toward center field in less than 10 minutes. The complexity of the roof was a significant factor in the $392 million cost of the stadium. It allows the seating area to be heated 30 degrees warmer than the outside temperature when closed, allowing games to be played in poor weather and in more comfortable conditions than an open air stadium. This is the only fan-shaped roof in North America.
The Klement’s Sausage Race occurs during each game in the middle of the 6th inning; it was moved from the bottom of the 6th inning to enable the sausages to create more excitement for the fans as the Brewers prepared to bat. The current “racing sausages” are the bratwurst, the Italian, the chorizo, the Polish, and the hot dog.
Bernie Brewer, the team mascot, has a club house above the left field seats. Following every Brewers home run and victory, Bernie Brewer makes a splash in the new “Kalahari Splash Zone” area, which sends an explosion of water into the air. The feature can be adjusted to send more water into the air, giving fans seated below an experience similar to attractions at the Kalahari Resorts in the Wisconsin Dells. This is different from his old home at Milwaukee County Stadium, where Bernie slid into a giant mug of beer in center field. During the home run celebration, a short burst of fireworks is shot out from the top of the center field scoreboard, and above Bernie’s club house, the call words of Brewers’ radio announcer Bob Uecker are illuminated, “Get Up, Get Up, Get Outta Here, Gone!”
During the seventh inning stretch, in addition to “Take Me Out to the Ballgame”, fans at Miller Park sing “Roll Out the Barrel”, a tribute to Milwaukee’s beer-making history.
Location: One Brewers Way Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53214 Opened: 2001 Capacity: 41,900 (with standing room at least 46,017) Field Surface: Natural Grass
Looking for Tickets to a Brewers Game? Find Them Here
Miller Park General Venue Information
From Green Bay
Take I-43 South to I-94 Westbound Ramp (Madison exit), continue on I-94 Westbound to Miller Park Way.
From Fond du Lac
Take Southbound 41/45 to I-94 Eastbound (Milwaukee exit). Follow I-94 Eastbound to Miller Park Way.
Starting from east of the Downtown (Marquette) Interchange on I-794 heading west, continue onto I-94 Westbound to Miller Park Way.
From Chicago/ Mitchell Airport
Go north on West I-94 to the Marquette Interchange and follow to I-94 Westbound to Miller Park Way.
Take I-43 North to I-894 Northbound. Follow this to I-94 Eastbound (Milwaukee exit). Follow I-94 Eastbound to Miller Park Way.
Take I-94 Eastbound to Milwaukee and continue to Miller Park Way.
Imperial Parking Miller Park’s 12,600 parking spaces are operated by Imperial Parking (US) Inc. For Miller Park parking information, please call Imperial Parking at (414) 902-4979.
Motorcycle/ Moped parking Motorcycle parking is located in the Cooper lot at General Parking rates.
Oversized Vehicle Parking All vehicles that exceed the dimensions of more than one parking stall (longer than 18 feet) are considered oversized vehicles. As such, they are subject to the following day of game parking charges: Non-commercially licensed oversized vehicles (longer than 18 feet but shorter than 36 feet) will be required to pay for two parking stalls in the area they are parking. This equates to $30 on weekdays and $36 on weekends (Friday-Sunday) for preferred parking; $16 on weekdays and $20 on weekends (Friday-Sunday) for general parking; and $50 for preferred parking and $30 for general parking on Opening Day and Marquee Game dates.
Public Transportation Milwaukee County Transit System (MCTS) provides bus service to and from Miller Park on game days from downtown and surrounding communities. The Route 90 shuttle bus begins service two hours prior to game time and stops at all Route 90 markers along Wisconsin Avenue from downtown Milwaukee. The drop off location is at the transit circle near the Home Plate Gate entrance. Return trips to downtown begin after the 7th inning. Route 18 travels along National Avenue and stops at the corner of Miller Park Way. Route 10 runs along Wisconsin Avenue and drops passengers off at 45th Street. For more information on routes and scheduling, please call the MCTS at (414) 344-6711.
Taxi Cabs Taxis may drop off and pick up using the transit area located outside the Clock Tower entrance.
Uecker’s Front Row At each Brewers home game, 10 randomly selected vehicles will be awarded parking in the front row of the Uecker lot for $1.
Access to the Brewers 12,600-stall guest parking areas generally begins three hours prior to game time (subject to change). The Brewers and Imperial Parking work with the Wisconsin Department of Transportation to assist in keeping travelers updated with traffic information. When ramps, roads or exits adjacent to Miller Park are closed due to high capacity, please tune your radio to Travelers Advisory Radio AM 1180 for current traffic and parking information. Preferred parking entrances to Miller Park should be accessed via Bluemound Road at Mitchell Blvd, Story Parkway or 44th Street. There is no parking on game days on Milwaukee Road and Wheelhouse Road, and any vehicle parking in these areas will be ticketed and/or towed. For more information, please call Imperial Parking at (414) 902-4979. For updates on I-94 construction, please visit www.plan94.org.
- No trespassing; only persons with a valid ticket for the event are permitted in parking lots. The Brewers may prohibit vehicle entry as deemed necessary.
- Early entry into the parking lots for tailgating is not permitted. Lots open three hours prior to game time, unless posted differently.
- Tailgating activities must end one hour after the game starts. All fans must enter Miller Park at this time or will be required to vacate the premises.
- Any vehicle with advertising signage must be pre-approved.
- Vehicles are not permitted in the parking lots prior to the opening of the lots.
- Fans are asked to follow the direction of the parking personnel to quickly and safely park your vehicle. Please be cautious when opening your vehicle doors after parking.
- All parking lots close within one hour after the game or other event. All vehicles must be removed at this time. There is no overnight parking and violators may be ticketed and/or towed at owner’s expense.
- Parking passes must be displayed on the vehicle’s dashboard while parked in the Miller Park lots.
- Fans who wish to park next to friends must arrive at the same time. Parking spaces cannot be reserved or saved for fans arriving at a later time.
- Parking on ring roads is only permitted when directed by parking personnel.
- One vehicle per space. Additional parking cannot be purchased for use as tailgating space. Custom tailgate grids are available, please contact the Brewers Sales Office at (414) 902-GRPS (4777) for more information on availability, tailgate pricing and permit fees.
- All rules are subject to change at the Brewers sole discretion, without notice.
Ticket Office Hours The Brewers Ticket Office is located at Miller Park, near the Home Plate Gate entrance, and along with the Brewers Phone Center, is open Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.; Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; and Sunday, 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. On all home game days, the Brewers Ticket Office opens at 9:00 a.m. for individual game sales. Fans coming to Miller Park within 3.5 hours of the start of a Brewers home game to purchase tickets for future dates will be parked on the west side of Miller Park near the ADA bus drop-off. The Brewers ticket windows, located on the outside of the building, remain open for 15 minutes following the conclusion of each home game. For additional ticket information, please call the Brewers Ticket Office at (414) 902-4000 or (800) 933-7890. The Brewers accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa credit cards. Tickets can also be purchased through brewers.com.
Ticket Kiosks Several ticket kiosks located throughout Miller Park allow fans to make ticket purchases and provide Will Call distribution services. These self-service kiosks are found in various locations, including the Home Plate Gate, the Hot Corner and the Loge and PNC Club Level concourses.
Ticket Policy for Children Children two (2) years of age and under do not need a ticket to enter Miller Park, provided they are seated on a parent or guardian’s lap.
Will Call Game tickets, ordered in advance, may be retrieved at the Brewers Ticket Office Will Call, located behind home plate near the Clock Tower from the time the gates open through the top of the 5th inning. Tickets will be released with proper photo identification only.
Accessible Entrances One door at each gate is equipped with a power assist operator with a touch pad button for easy access.
Accessible Guest Services A variety of readily-available accommodations are offered at Miller Park. Please let us know how we can help you enjoy your game experience. Please call our Guest Relations Center at (414) 902-4900. For ticket information, please call the Brewers Ticket Office at (414) 902-4000 or the TTY number at (414) 902-4200.
Accessible Parking Accessible parking spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Accessible parking is available for $8 on weekdays (Monday-Thursday) and $10 on weekends (Friday-Sunday). Accessible parking on Marquee Games and Opening Day is available for $15 day of game or $8 if purchased in advance. For additional information, please call (414) 902-4979. Violators who fail to display proper plates or permits may be ticketed and/or towed at the owner’s expense.
Assistive Listening Devices Assistive listening devices are available free of charge at the Guest Relations office. Fans with impaired hearing can also access the Miller Park public address announcements through the use of a web-enabled PDA or cell phone. Log on to http://www.fancaptions.com/mil/ for this free service. Also, fans may borrow a device from the Brewers, free of charge, to access this service. For more information, visit the Guest Relations Office located on the Field Level behind section 116.
Service Animals Service Animals, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, are welcome at Miller Park, provided they are accompanied by the handler and leashed at all times. Pets are not allowed inside Miller Park.
Wheelchair Seating Accessible seating is conveniently located throughout Miller Park on all four levels and is equipped with one power outlet per seating section. Please call the Brewers Ticket Office at (414) 902-4000 for ticket availability and special requests. We are able to accommodate large groups requiring accessible seats. Removable armrests are also available on seats located on the aisle in a variety of locations. A limited number of ushers and wheelchairs are available to transport guests from the entry gates to their seat location and back. Please contact the Guest Relations Office at (414) 902-4900, or any Event Staff for assistance.
Elevators/Escalators Public elevators are available in the Hot Corner of left field and the Clock Tower. Escalators are located at the Left Field, Home Plate and Right Field Gates. The direction of travel of the escalators will be reversed at the top of the 7th inning. Public elevators and escalators service all levels.
Alcohol Policy The Brewers, Sportservice, and Friday’s Front Row Sports Grill promote the responsible sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages. All alcohol sales will cease in the seating bowl, concession stands and portables immediately after the third out of the seventh inning. Adult guests of legal drinking age will be allowed to purchase a maximum of two alcoholic beverages per ID. All guests purchasing alcohol who appear to be less than 30 years old must present a valid government issued ID. No alcohol will be sold to intoxicated guests or guests without a valid ID. Guests passing alcohol to minors will be ejected and prosecuted. Guests possessing alcohol who do not have proof of being at least 21 years old may be ejected. The Brewers, Sportservice, and Friday’s Front Row Sports Grill reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any guest. Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into Miller Park. The Brewers and Sportservice staff are trained in The Techniques for Effective Alcohol Management (“TEAM”) courses that provide staff with the necessary tools to ensure a safe and enjoyable fan experience.
Banners Guests are permitted to bring and display banners at Miller Park provided that they are pertinent to baseball and do not interfere with the game, interfere with other guests’ enjoyment of the game, cover ballpark advertising or other signage, promote a commercial product or service, or contain any language or illustration deemed inappropriate by Brewers management. Items such as poles, long stem brooms, and/or sticks are prohibited. Banners may not be paraded through any part of Miller Park. Banners and/or signs may be displayed between innings only.
Cameras & Video Equipment Guests are permitted to bring cameras and video equipment into Miller Park provided that they are intended for personal use only. Video taping of any field activity, Brewers staff, or its agents is strictly prohibited. Guests are not permitted to stand in the aisles, wells or walkways, or obstruct others from viewing the game while taking photographs. Monopods and tripods are not permitted. Persons deemed to be violating these rules may be ejected, and the footage may be confiscated.
Carry-in Policy Fans may not bring into Miller Park any cans, glass containers or alcohol. Soda, water or juice must be contained in factory sealed plastic bottles. Guests may bring food items into Miller Park using appropriate containers. All bags, purses, fanny packs or soft sided coolers must be 16″ x 16″ x 8″ or smaller and are subject to inspection. Hard-sided coolers are not allowed in the ballpark. Only food purchased within Miller Park will be allowed into suite areas.
Code of Conduct: The Brewers are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable ballpark experience. Our staff has been trained to proactively intervene where necessary to help ensure a “Family Entertainment” environment. Violators may be removed from Miller Park and/or prosecuted.
- Brewers employees will attempt to allow guests to enjoy the baseball experience free from foul/abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Brewers employees will attempt to handle situations with impaired or intoxicated guests in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will be required to show their ticket when requested and sit only in their ticketed seat.
- The progress of the game will not be disrupted by guests’ actions or unauthorized persons on the playing field.
- Brewers employees will attempt to prohibit the display of obscene or indecent clothing so it will not detract from the guest experience.
- In consideration of other guests, fans may not stand or rest their feet on seats.
** Fans may report misconduct by contacting event staff or by texting BREWERS, followed by a space, then their seat/ballpark location and specific concern to 69050.
Prohibited actions in Miller Park or in the Miller Park parking lots include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Selling food, beverages, promotional items or merchandise of any kind.
- Allowing, encouraging, or participating in underage drinking, or drinking in excess.
- Preparing food or beverages of any kind where such preparation necessitates the use of an object or practice that is deemed by the Brewers to be unsafe, hazardous, or posing a threat of injury to guests, participants, officials, or individuals employed at Miller Park.
- Catering without a license obtained from the Brewers.
- Soliciting without the consent of the Brewers.
Event Seating Policy In order to ensure all of our guests receive the full value of their ticket investment, only those persons with a ticket for a particular seat will be able to occupy that seat. Our staff checks tickets to safeguard each customer’s investment in a ticketed seat. Individuals in an incorrect seat will be required to return to their ticketed seat location.
Prohibited Items The following items are among those not permitted in Miller Park:
- Bags (larger than 16″ x 16″ x 8″)
- Hard-sided Coolers
- Glass Containers
- Laser Pointers
- Noise Makers
- Non-Factory Sealed Plastic Containers
- Throwing Items
The list of prohibited items is subject to change without notice.
Re-Entry Policy Guests may not exit and re-enter Miller Park using the same ticket. However, in case of an emergency, exceptions may apply. Please ask Brewers staff for assistance.
Smoking Policy In an effort to accommodate all guests, smoking is allowed only in designated areas of Miller Park. Designated smoking areas for guests are located on identified outer plaza areas on the Field Level, behind sections 106 and 127, and Friday’s Front Row outdoor patio. Smoking is prohibited in the entire seating bowl of Miller Park as well as all concourses, suites, restrooms and within 25 feet of any Miller Park entrance.
Strollers Strollers are permitted in all concourse areas at Miller Park. Only strollers that can be folded and placed under a stadium seat are permitted in the seating areas of Miller Park. The Brewers are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged strollers. Strollers may be checked at all gate entrances and all levels.
Tailgating Tailgating is permitted in all parking lots. However, if guests occupy parking spaces in addition to the spot purchased for their vehicle, they will be charged for the extra stalls taken. Gantner’s Gardens, which includes permanent tailgate pavilions, are located across the river from the Klement’s Sausage Haus. Please contact the Brewers Group Sales Department at (414) 902-GRPS (4777) for more information on group tailgate pricing and permit fees.
Tailgating at Miller Park will be conducted according to the following policies for fan safety and enjoyment:
- No trespassing; only persons ticketed for the event are permitted in parking lots. Brewers may prohibit vehicle entry as deemed necessary.
- Tailgating activities must end one hour after game starts. All fans must enter Miller Park at this time or will be evicted from the premises.
- Tailgating is permitted in all lots with all vehicles occupying purchased space.
- One vehicle per space. Parking cannot be purchased for an empty space for tailgating.
- Tailgating activities must not interfere with parking operations or other fans’ enjoyment.
- Early entry into the parking lots for tailgating is not permitted. Lots open three hours prior to game time, unless posted otherwise.
- There is no in/out parking. If a patron leaves the lot there is a full charge for re-entry (if space is available).
- .Parking is allowed in marked spaces only. Vehicles parked unlawfully will be towed immediately.
- Permanent tailgate pavilions are located across the river from the Klement’s Sausage Haus and may be used on a rental basis only. Please contact Sportservice at (414) 902-4740 for information on pavilion rentals and catering pricing.
- The designated areas for larger tailgates and organized parties are in the Uecker and Yount parking lots. Please contact the Brewers Sales Office at (414) 902-GRPS (4777) for more information on availability, tailgate pricing and permit fees.
- Only State-approved gas/propane units with fuel-valve turn-offs and self-contained-charcoal units are permitted. No open flames or wood fires are permitted by order of the fire marshal.
- All charcoal must be dumped in the coal bins provided. Coal bins are located at the base of parking lot lights.
- Parking lots close one hour after the game/event. All vehicles must be removed at this time. Violators will be towed at owner’s expense.
- No selling or soliciting on Brewers property.
- Unlicensed motorized vehicles are prohibited.
- Vehicles with advertising or signage deemed to be abnormally large by Brewers management in its sole discretion are prohibited.
- The Brewers and other personnel reserve the right to refuse to allow any vehicle to enter the parking lot.
- All tailgate activities must be conducted in strict accordance with the law. Underage drinking is prohibited.
- The Brewers reserve the right to end tailgate activites and to revoke game tickets, if necessary.
Text to Security Fans may report misconduct by texting BREWERS, followed by a space, then their seat/ballpark location and specific concern to 69050. Brewers personnel will monitor and dispatch the appropriate staff to respond. Should further information be required, stadium personnel will respond via a text message or call. Standard message rates apply.
- Pitchers and Catchers Report, Spring Training on Deck - February 3, 2015
- Circuit of the Americas, Austin TX - October 25, 2013
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra - August 11, 2013
- F1 Race Takes a New Jersey Test Run - June 11, 2012
- Does the NHL Need a Total Realignment? - June 3, 2012
- Dover International Speedway, Dover DE - May 28, 2012
- Dover International Speedway, Dover DE - May 28, 2012
- Texas Motor Speedway, Ft. Worth TX - April 2, 2012
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Las Vegas NV. - March 7, 2012
- Phoenix International Raceway, Avondale AZ - March 4, 2012