As if I needed more reminders that it’s still winter here in the Northeast; we are digging out of another snowstorm, Punxsutawney Phil was kind enough to predict six more weeks of winter and the Super Bowl just ended with what could be the worst decision ever made by a coach with the game on the line – as a matter of fact, that could be the worst call ever when the game was on the line. Spring Training is looked upon by many as the unofficial end of winter.
One thing that the end of the NFL season brings to mind is these four words – “Pitchers and Catchers Report”.
Yes, that time of the year when the spring thaw is just around the corner and the boys of summer are set to begin another baseball season. Granted, with the length of the baseball season, many people are looking forward to NFL training camp just to break the monotony of the ridiculousness of having to sit through 162 games before the baseball season actually gets exciting.
But I digress…
So with Pitchers and Catchers set to report in a few weeks, here’s a little trivia to get you ready for another Major League Baseball Season.
- StubHub Center, Carson CA - April 19, 2017
- Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis IN - April 19, 2017
- Ford Field, Detroit MI - April 19, 2017
- US Bank Stadium, Minneapolis MN - April 19, 2017
- Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia PA - April 19, 2017
- Pitchers and Catchers Report, Spring Training on Deck - February 3, 2015
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra - August 11, 2013
- F1 Race Takes a New Jersey Test Run - June 11, 2012
- Does the NHL Need a Total Realignment? - June 3, 2012
- Dover International Speedway, Dover DE - May 28, 2012